Sunday, April 2, 2017

Formal Invitation

From: Creator of the Universe

To: all mankind 


Dear mankind,

I
, God Almighty, am writing this letter to all mankind as an invitation to join my glorious kingdom of Heaven one day.  Heaven is the perfect place of unspeakable joy where there is no sadness, no tears, no pain, no sickness, no death, no rain nor any type of negativity that exists on this Earth.  It is a place that cannot be described and goes far beyond any human being’s comprehension.

I want as many souls as possible to come to my kingdom to live with me throughout eternity.  I hope you find it within the depths of your heart to accept this invitation and reap the benefits of being one of my children.  While I am not there in person to send you this letter, I am there in spirit via the Holy Ghost to be with you all.  This is the perfect opportunity for you to get to know me and love me for who I truly am……your Creator.

I understand that you human beings have lives of your own and are very busy.  However, I know that you can make some time for the one who created you, right?  Isn’t that an honor?  So please, don’t just read this letter, but accept it into your life.

Sincerely,




God Almighty



No comments:

Post a Comment